• Defends real estate developers in condominium rescission matters. E.g., Rosenstein v. The Edge Investors, LP, NO. 07-80903 CIV-MIDDLEBR, 2009 WL 903806 (S.D. Fla. Mar. 30, 2009); Pellegrino v. Koeckritz Dev. Of Boca Raton, LLC, NO. 08-80164-CIV-MARRA, 2008 WL 6128748 (S.D. Fla. July 10, 2008); Kelly v. The Harborage Cottages-Stuart, LLLP, No. 07-1082-CA 2010 WL 1049217 (Fla. Cir. Ct. March 19, 2010).
• Represents investors in fraud lawsuit concerning proposed conversion of four large apartment complexes into condominia. RLJ Vinings, LLC v. Edmark Dev., LLC, et al., No. 2008CA021897 XXXX MB AG, 2009 WL 243718 (Fla. Cir. Ct. Aug. 17, 2009).
• Successfully defended association in housing discrimination case brought by a guest of a homeowner. Regnier v. Briny Breezes, Inc., No. 50 2008 CA 024877 XXXX MB (AO), 2009 WL 1498640 (Fla. Cir. Ct. May 29, 2009).
• Represented broker-dealer in securities fraud case involving failed reverse merger. Sierra Equity Group, Inc. v. White Oak Partners, LLC, NO. 08-80017-CIV, 2009 WL 901500 (S.D. Fla. Mar. 30, 2009).
• Defends broker-dealers and their registered representatives in securities arbitrations before FINRA. E.g., Barbosa, et al. v. UBS Fin. Services, Inc., et al., 07-02776, 2008 WL 3318777 (FINRA Jul. 22, 2008).
• Represented investor seeking confirmation of ownership interest in a commercial sign business. Capone v. Estate Of Ison, No. 06-80945-CIV, 2007 WL 7144356 (S.D. Fla. May 29, 2007).
• Successfully represented financial institution against tortious interference claims by investment group that alleged it possessed contract to buy another bank ultimately acquired by our financial institution client. Marquez v. PanAmerican Bank, 943 So. 2d 284 (Fla. 3d DCA 2006).
• Represented investment bank in action for breach of an engagement agreement. Broadview Int’l, LLC v. Commissioner.com, Inc., 17 A.D.3d 102, 793 N.Y.S.2d 22 (N.Y. App. Div. 2005).